3.13.2006

School Sucks, Dude.

I had a discouraging day...I got two papers back, and got two relatively mediochre marks. I didn't come close to failing, but I got a B+ and B- for what I thought to be an A and a B, respectively. I hate getting generic marks with nothing but arbitrary or vague comments on them. The problem is that the marks bother me, but I know I put no effort into preparing and writing them, and for one, I hadn't even read the book. Plus, these will be the last two English classes that I will theoretically have to take, EVER. That, and considering my lack of effort, I got off easy! I just really want to be done, and I really don't want to put in effort of any kind. On top of that, I've been feeling stressed and anxious lately, and I'm not sure why. Part of it is my deep-seated hatred for all things pretaining to second cup. Another part is that I really hate school right now. Blargh. Things suck right now, especially now that the whole boning and favoritism crap is going on at the Cup too. I just want to be done--school, work, this apartment, the drama. Mentally, I'm already done, and that is a dangerous state of mind to be in. So, as a warning to you all, especially the cuppies, if you have to work with me, you may need to be a mediater between me, and Chad, and customers, unless you would love to witness a figurative or literal bloodbath. Scary, huh?

No comments: