8.14.2006

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!! So...the Cup on Jasper and 118th wants me back. They are tempting me with 40 hours a week (a 7-3 shift monday to friday), a raise, and working with the guy that I really liked working with there, even knowing that I am looking for a better job. I'm sick of Save On, because I am smarter than the managers, and they are screwing me out of benefits. I've been working 24-37 hours a week since I started, and you need to work 13 consecutive weeks of 20 hours a week in order to qualify for dental. The week that is my 13 th week, they scheduled me for-get this-19.75 hours!!!!!!!! And the week after, they scheduled me for 35 hours!!! Apparently, I'm not the only one they did/do this to. I don't know though, because I really don't want to go back to Second Cup, but at the same time, the offer is better than what Save On is doing to me...but thinking about going back to that Cup gives me a bad feeling too...Russ thinks I should go to Second Cup because working in a grocery store is killing me...but working in a Second Cup was killing me too...I honestly have NO idea what to do. And that really REALLY sucks.

No comments: