2.07.2008

Pictures Don't Do Justice...




Today, I set my mind at ease. Today, I took a giant load off my mind. Today, I FINALLY found my dress, and I must say, I'm freakin' surprised at the one I chose!! It makes no sense, and yet, it looks fantastic on me. My mom took pictures of it, and while I thought it looked really great in the store, and in the mirror, looking at the pictures, it doesn't look as pretty. That's what I hate about pictures--no matter how magical the camera, or how skilled the person behind it is...there is some spark that is always lacking. Don't get me wrong, there are millions of photos out there that just take your breath away, that capture a magical moment in time, but I have yet to find a photo that captures a memory as vividly as my own memory...just a little thought for the day.

3 comments:

Bum Atom said...

crappy cameras

Bum Atom said...

hey did I stop you from writing, I keep coming back and there is nothing just say it you don't like my blog .........thats cool. but ill be back

Cass said...

LOL That's not it at all. My life just isn't as eventful as yours, so I don't write as often...I think your blog is fascinating!