7.24.2008

30 Days...




In just thirty short days, I will totally be married!! How crazy and weird is that?! Don't worry....I don't plan on going into a big long squee about bouquets and centerpieces and favors. I don't think any of that stuff really matters, and besides, it's all taken care of. I just needed to put down in words what I've been trying to wrap my brain around for the last couple of days--the wait is almost over. I just have to remind myself that all the little things will get done, and what doesn't, isn't important anyways. As long as we have a marriage license and a minister, we're good to go! So, in just thirty days, I'll be partying with friends and family, and dreaming about escaping to Hawaii with my husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"my husband"

Don't you love it? :D

Cass said...

I do!! I can't wait!!