3.03.2005

Stupid Computer...Whatever...

So now I have decided that the Sims are minions of Satan. Well, that may be an exaggeration...but they DID crash the computer, so I have decided that I shall wash my hands of Reno and Vendetta Stitch. For now....
I have been looking at the building across the alley from time to time, and have noticed that one of the balcony has an extra bar around the top of it...I wonder what purpose it serves, and what makes that balcony so special that it has that little extra bit of metal?
As it is plain to see, I really do NOT want to read the first act of Hamlet again, and am looking for distractions. I'm tired of being in school, but I don't really want to be done yet, because that means I have to find a REAL job...maybe I'll become a professional student and try to get more letters after my name than are in my name. Such an ambitious goal...or a stupid one...

No comments: