10.26.2005

Bad People...

Does it make me a bad person that I think it's hilarious that someone who I used to know, who pretty much screwed me over, is now fat? And has an unattractive boyfriend? Yes. I'm a bad person..but sometimes being a bad person is so good...for example, as a bad person, you have the ability to tell people exactly what you think of them...and they can't get angry, because, well, let's face it, you're a bad person, so what you say is of course going to be bad. It's implied in the title: "Bad Person". It's right there. Yup. I'm not really a bad person...most of the time, although some people (who shall remain nameless...i know who you are....) might say differently. Surprisingly enough, though, I CAN be a good person too. This morning at the bus stop, I let this really elderly old man with a cane on before me, because, well, lots of university students are real jerks about giving the elderly people their seats on the bus. In fact, I really hate that so many people have absolutely no sense of social decency when it comes to basic courtesy! Like those people who sit behind me in one of my lectures and gossip the whole time! Really, just because you whisper does NOT mean that no one else can hear you! Or those really mouthy teens who lip off pretty much anyone and everyone. Or those zombie shoppers who slam into you in the mall and are completely unphased...or those scary stroller mommies who try to plow you down with their stupid gimoungous Mercedes stroller piled up with lulu lemon bags or whatever the crap they buy...I think that everyone needs to learn some manners...I haven't read the book yet, but the author of "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves" just came out with a new book on society's lack of manners...
Now, I get to go to work and deal with more people with no manners and the creepy CREEPY sleepers......Also, is it weird that it bothers me that in the new film based on the book "Memoirs of Geisha" has a Chinese girl playing the main, JAPANESE character???

1 comment:

Cass said...

IDIOT BLOG SPAMMERS!! Howard had nothing useful to say about anything. So I killed him.