First of all, I would just like to say that Steph sucks, because she is leaving me. Secondly, I would also like to say that I think that I am probably one of the least-surprised people to hear about Bree and Adam. Thirdly, Erika put me number one on her list, so I shall honour her request and compile my own.
Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Go to London with Russ and to Switzerland with Yvonne, as well as travel all over the world.
2. Get married and have ridiculously adorable AND intelligent children.
3. Write something fantastic. It doesn't even have to be published, or widely read....and maybe I could design the cover too...
4. Own/Run my own business...maybe a coffee house (without nazis)/salon/gallery/beatnik hangout...
5. Go to Sephora in New York. (And maybe catch some cool open mike nights in The Village...)
Things I Can Do
1. Make the best latte. It's all about the crema.
2. Paint/Write/be artsy, especially with my stick people and the Casshead Army.
3. Make someone cry using only my words. (Is that necessarily a good thing??)
4. Apply makeup like a pro.
5. Make someone laugh so hard they stop breathing...and almost pee their pants.
Things I Can't Do
1. Remember where I put my keys, ipod, wallet, earrings, cds, boyfriend, etc....................
2. Be organized.
3. Anything remotely associated with athletics (which includes walking...)
4. Hide my feelings.
5. Resist the urge to make fun of someone, including myself...(but not in a mean way...)
Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1. Intelligence and wit.
2. Honesty (even if I think I don't want it...)
3. Boyish good looks, including great hair, even when he thinks it isn't.
4. Thoughtfulness, and willingness to accept me for who I am, even though he knows that I'm actually crazy...
5. Keen sense of style...ahem.
1. David Usher.
2. James Black.
3. Johnny Depp.
4. Bruce Willis.
5. Gabriel Byrne.
6. Colin Firth.
People I Want to Do This Next
And now it is finished, I'm full of turkey, and I need to do homework tomorrow since I did nothing all weekend...ah...Thanksgiving...