12.09.2005

....Procrastination....

So here I am...procrastinating...i really should be writing the last three pages of my paper...because it has to be done today....and it isn't...but i opened this morning (i forgot how much i love morning shifts!) and i took a nap, and got some groceries, and did some dishes, and cleaned the bathroom, and had some lunch, and watched an episode or three of CSI:miami...and now its 6 and i STILL have three pages to write...all i want to do is watch CSI and play with my new laptop!! I named it tomato for now...it's ever so pretty! i really should get that paper done, because i have three finals next week, and i have to do all the reading for each class that i didn't do throughout the second half of the semester....because i procrastinated....i think tomorrow i'm going to do what Rebecca did and just go to the Cup and set up camp. But first i have to put some music on my computer, because it has none, which is sad. maybe i'll do that now...and then i'll have some supper...and then i'll finish my paper...or go see russ at work...which ever will be less productive...argh!! Okay. I'm going to finish my paper now...and i'll just put CSI on in the background. Yeah. I'm gonna do that....

1 comment:

Cass said...

it is ever so true....