4.06.2006

Sayanora Suckers!!

I'M LEAVING THE CUP!!!!! (Of course, I'm starting at another Cup, but it isn't owned by Keith and Jane, and it isn't run by their doofus son, and I'm getting paid better, and I'm bringing people with me!!) Yup. I am so outta there. I can't wait!! It's definitely time for me to go...though I get to miss out on actually working in the store after renos, but there is no freaking way I'm staying there for another month and a half. Chad would turn up dead long before then...But I'll miss working with everyone, so you all have to promise we will still get together a lot!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Old Earth Accretionist said...

Yay, Cass!

I was glad I got out of there when I did... with people leaving left right and center and Chad being such a moron I think I would have gone insane (well more insane anyway)... particularly seeing as I would have had to deal with my massive workload as well.