4.27.2006

How Would One Describe HIM?

I have been excessively frustruated in attempting to describe the ineptitude of the manager of my former Cup...and I think I have finally found some adequate descriptives:
*sets low standards and constantly fails to meet them
*works well under constant supervision and when cornered like a rat in a trap...wait, no, not even then...
*he has reached rock bottom..and is beginning to dig...
*has delusions of adequacy
*he would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle
*his employees would follow him anywhere...but only out of morbid curiousity
*not so much of a "hasbeen" as a "neverwillbe"
*i would enjoy going hunting with him...heheh...
*he would argue with a street sign
*he brings great joy whenever he leaves a room..
*donated his brain to science before he was finished using it..
*the gates are down, the lights are flashing...but there's no train coming...
*if he were any dumber he would have to be watered twice a week
Harsh, I know, but honestly, at this point it is warranted. The store has been run into the ground, and now there is a combination of digging and grinding taking place. I feel bad for everyone still working there...and it makes me really sad, because I used to love that store...crazy how time and people change things...

1 comment:

Cass said...

yup. I love the store, some of the customers, and most of all YOU!!! I miss you too...oh, the fun we had...and Yay!!