10.23.2006

If Your Life Was a Movie, What Would the Soundtrack Be? (Expanded, With New Questions!!)

I stumbled across this on some random late-night random blogathon, and had to try it out!

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...


Opening Credits:
Empty City Lights: Hearts of Black Science (yay!! What a perfect intro song!!)

Waking Up:
All I Need: Air French Band

Average Day:
Heart of Glass: Blondie

First Day At School:
24: Jem

First Date:
Black Black Heart: David Usher

Falling In Love:
Let Go: Frou Frou (so fitting!!)

Secret Love:
White Rabbit: Emiliana Torrini

Fight Song:
Cigaro: System of a Down

Breaking Up:
Smoke: Natalie Imbruglia

Life:
Ein Lied: Rammstein

Mental Breakdown:
I'm Only Happy When it Rains: Garbage (my personal theme song...how fitting...)

Learning a Lesson:
Good Times: Finger Eleven

Deep Thoughts:
My Medea: Vienna Tang

Driving:
Be Still My Heart: The Postal Service

Flashback:
The Shining: Badly Drawn Boy

Party Song:
I Get Around: Dragonette

Happy Dance:
Rock Is Dead: Marilyn Manson

Regreting:
Embrace: Joydrop

Long Night Alone:
Useless: Imogen Heap

Getting back together:
Like Her: Mandalay

Wedding:
The End Starts Here Today: Bis (um...irony??)

Birth of Child:
America: Simon and Garfunkel

Final Battle:
Green Bird: Yoko Kanno

Death Scene:

Think It's Gonna Rain Today: Claudene Longet (wow...incredibly fitting! Creepy!)

End Credits:

So Says I: The Shins

So, I think it is safe to say that my playlist is a fitting soundtrack, since most of these songs actually work! I suggest you all try it, and DON'T cheat...it's much more fun this way!!

No comments: