4.14.2008

I HEART ETSY!!


Seriously, I am so addicted to Etsy.com! It's a fabulous site where you can buy and sell all things handmade. I could spend hours browsing...and have. In fact, I found this beautiful necklace that I hope will match my wedding dress. The artisan who made it was absolutely wonderful to do business with, and I recommend that you all check out her stuff!!
An added bonus to getting a gorgeous necklace, she donates a portion of her profits to breast cancer research, being a survivor herself. On top of that, she included, as a free gift, these gorgeous earrings that perfectly match the necklace. It's so great because I was trying to find some earrings that would match, and to no avail.
So go! Browse! Fall in as much like with etsy as I have!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweeet. me likey fun jewellery. :)
dani

Erika Britt said...

NO I HEART ETSY! OK, we both do! I love handmade stuff so much. The necklace is beautiful, it's going to look so awesome with your dress. I love how unique everything on etsy is!

Anonymous said...

I really love hand made jewelry as well, especially those with a cause!

Another site I really like is All Wired Up Jewelry, http://allwiredupjewelry.com. They have a Swarovski crystal pendant that supports breast cancer awareness.