1.29.2005

The Jewish Harlot.

So apparently I am a Jewish "Lady of the Night" according to some retard customers who thought that they were just hilarious. Yesterday I was helping a guy, and the first thing he said was " Are you Jewish?" My confused response was..."uh, no...do I look like I'm Jewish???" And he just laughed, and it required all of my willpower to shatter his confidence by telling him he was not at all funny...but that's not all...
Today, I greeted another guy, and he said "Cassandra. Well, Cassandra, do you like your name?" Confused, I responded by telling him that I did, in fact like my name, and was rather attached to it. He then proceeded to tell me that his brother wanted to name his child that, but his wife thought it was the name of a "lady of the night" (while saying this he used the finger quote gestures and winked, of course....). I replied, "Did you actually just say what I think you said?" He kinda studdered and then nervously laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Serves him right for talking to a Harlot.

1 comment:

Cass said...

Yes. We should make a sign: "Free Vigilante beating with the purchase of any coffee or non-coffee beverage."
Bunch of jerks...seriously, why do people think that they can get away with crap like that just because we work in a coffee shop?! Sadder still is the fact that often, people say such things in an attempt to be witty...