6.11.2005

So sei es.

So my cool friend Katie, who is a pyrotechnician (she blows things up...) is moving to Calgary tomorrow. *sniff* And she is having a goodbye thing tonight...and I CAN'T go!! I'm pretty choked...stupid not-having-a-car...bah. Stupid work...whatever.

I am so freakin' sick of GERMAN! If I have to read one more stupid subjunctive phrase again, I'm going to light the textbook on fire! FIRE! I really don't mind closing shifts at work...but I feel like I am totally out of the loop in the socialialites of the Cup...thats right, SOCIALITIES! (I'm an English major, and I can make up my own words if I wanna!!)
Man am I depleted...I could curl up into a ball in a dark room and sleep for a month. That would be awesome...no work, no German, no nothing. Just sweet sweet sleep. The apartment is starting to actually look homey, even though there are still boxes everywhere...These two are the only ones that could be presentable so far...

No comments: