6.27.2005

Family Reunions...

This weekend Russ and I went to Olds for my family reunion. It was pretty fun, despite the fact that it rained almost all day, and there were about 30 kids limited to the small gym as far as playing areas...but it was pretty cool. I saw a lot of family that I haven't seen in 5 or 6 years...it's hard to believe so many of my cousins have kids now!! We looked at old photo albums of my great grandparents and stuff, which was really interesting. As far as being in Olds...it was good to get out of the city, and it was nice to see my family, but I'm glad to be home. Except, I HATE Greyhound buses!!!
I'm slightly bitter...my parents and my youngest sister Cher get to go visit my aunt and uncle and cousins this summer...in Texas!! I want to go!! Too bad I'm always moving and thus have no money, otherwise I would SO be going to Texas!! I haven't seen my two cousins Beth and Brenda in about 10 years, and they both have kids now!! Oh well..not much I can do...except whine and complain, that is...
Also, I added Russ's blog to my list...which means that he needs to start posting!!!

No comments: