6.14.2005

We Got It!

So we are moving...again...but now we will be neighbours with Alissa! (Heheh...sucks to be Alissa...) We got the apartment, and we get to move in in July. I don't want to move, but moving into there will be very cool! Hardwood floors, fireplace, creepy laundary room, probably haunted...does it get any better?
Before we move, I need to downsize my collection of crap...I am such a packrat, and we had no time to downside before the first move. This apartment has less storage, so it gives me a good reason to get rid of lots of junk...my mom is so proud...

2 comments:

Cass said...

That would rock so hard! We could get Erika to move in, and we could have crazy fun! (Emphasis on the CRAZY...)
And hey, you have your own FREE movie
"rental" place, right in your building!!

Erika said...

Crazy fun? I'm in. Initiation of operation "Kick out everyone but the cool people" starts... tomorrow. I'll bring in my SWAT team.