7.06.2005

So this is Summer....

So it's July now...and I've been at some stage of moving for...oh...about 3 freakin' months now!!!! Now if we had a car, we would be done in one day...but since we are moving, we can't afford a car! Seriously, what is going on in the UNIVERSE??!! Now don't get me wrong. I enjoy new surroundings as much as the next chick, but really, this is just getting ridiculous!!
I'm thinking that perhaps it is time to break down and rent a u-haul. Yup. Me and Russ. Packin' a U-haul. Oh man. How fun. I am, however, excited because I put up curtains in the new place, and they are so cute!!! RAINBOW CURTAINS!! YAY!!! whoa. Got a little carried away there...geez...there must be something in the water. Or Wasser, as the case (feminine, I think) may be...stupid German. Why is it that the most interesting thing in my life right now is me moving...AGAIN!??!!! So Russ, about my birthday....

No comments: