5.08.2006

Six Weeks and Counting...

I'm sitting in the drafty Business Atrium on campus right now...wasting time until my next class starts. It really sucks, because I have a class from 9am-10:20am, then I have NOTHING until 1pm!! Unfortunately, that is the only way that my timetable would work out. I only have six weeks until I'm DONE!! I can't wait. However, until then, I'm stuck spending copious quantities of time here on campus. I'm taking Women and World Religion, and C Lit of Popular Fiction...should be pretty easy. I had my C Lit class this morning. There are 11 people in the class! The prof seems cool enough, though a little flaky, but the class itself shouldn't be too bad. The great thing is that, the class is supposed to go until 10:10am, but instead, she tacked an extra ten minutes on the end of each class Monday to Thursday, so that we have NO CLASS on Fridays!! I think that's pretty sweet!
Ugh. I start closing shifts at the cup tonight. 4-11:30. Brutal. I hope the person I close with isn't a cow, or stupid, or anything. I'm a little nervous because they do things quite differently at this cup, and it's taking some getting used to...for instance, only one person actually works til 11:30. The other person is off at 11pm. I don't really know how that works, so tonight will be a learning experience. Luckily, the girl I'm working with closes all the time, so she will hopefully explain how things are done...anyways...I should get my reading done now so that I don't have to do it after work tonight. Only six weeks...

No comments: