5.31.2006

WE'RE FREE!!!

We are finally free from the craphole hovel!! Yup. Got the DD back and gave back the keys. Now we can focus on unpacking here. I'm almost done my training at Save On. So far, I like it. Actually, a lot of the regulars from the Cup shop there, so I'll get to see everyone still, oddly enough. Apparently, there is a contract revison in progress right now, and when it goes through, all the new employees will be getting a $4 raise!!! So good thing I left the crappy Cup. Yay! I can't wait to be done this semester, then I can truly relax.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Yay for new jobs!

Let me know when you're unpacked so I can come visit you... or maybe I could come visit you and we can have an unpacking party.... or maybe I could come visit you and I could sit around while you unpack... or maybe we could go cruising in your car... or maybe we should just go for martinis one day soon!