5.13.2006

Update...

So Till Lindemann is actually 43...which has no impact on my previous statements...also, it's worth mentioning that Richard Z. Kruspe-Bernstein is pretty freakin' hot too...yup..apparently I'm in high school again. Do you think Russ would let me put eyeliner and nail polish on him??
Anyways, I had the interview, and will likely get the job...but I won't take it because it requires me to take a significant drop in wage, which I can't do...so still cuppin' it for now...hehheh...that sounds dirty...I'm so overtired its not even funny. By the way, the cup I work at now is on Jasper and 118 Street, in case anyone wants to come visit...

1 comment:

Cass said...

i'm starting to consider taking the save-on job and taking the rest of spring semester off from second cup then coming back there for morning shifts and working at save-on in the evening. I HATE closing shifts at this cup. HATE THEM. but i enjoy opening and i love working with the people who work in the morning...but right now i HATE the second cup.